Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sneak Peak: Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi's Ranch

 Main Cabin - Living Room

Cabin 8 - Sitting Area
 
Cabin 6 - Kitchen

 Cabin 8 - Bath

 
 Cabin 6 - Living Room

 Cabin 8 - Bedroom

"The Romantic Barn"

 The incredible horse barn...!

 
Portia & Ellen

 A pergola that sits on the 26-acre Hidden Valley property 
Oh...and a view of the Santa Monica Mountains

 The Art Barn

 
 The Art Barn

All Images Via Elle Decor Magazine
Issue: May 2013 (Available April 16th)

Well, I know that I cannot wait to receive my copy of Elle Decor in the mail this coming month! I was immediately delighted after viewing the photos of Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi's Southern California eight-cabin ranch. Every single room has an impeccable level of detail, a vast collection of antiques and art, yet it's still so simple and inviting. I truly can't decide which space is my favorite, I love them all!

XO, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment