Friday, April 26, 2013

Natural Beauty - Tobi Tobin's Hollywood Hills Home

 Black, White & Natural Wood

 Breakfast Room
Vintage Chairs (love), Farrow & Ball (lamp room gray), Target Shades!

 Upstairs Landing
Z-Gallerie chandelier, seagrass rugs, more vintage chairs!
The mirror wall throughout foyer really adds some glam to this space, I also find the white staircase with black glossy accents very charming...

Details, Details, Details..!
The kitchen vignette looks so effortless, but amazing! 

 Chandelier over the sink - what more can I say?
Actually...the black glossy cabinets are pretty fab too.

More mirrors!

 The only space with a little bit of color, however I still view it as somewhat of a neutral.
Perfect balance of feminine and rustic for the Master Bedroom.

 The outside is just as wonderful as the inside! 

It brought me much joy to curl up and read House Beautiful (May 2013) this month. It tends to be my favorite - I love the product and paint guide as well as most of the homes that they feature. Tobi Tobin's Hollywood Hills Farmhouse may be one of my all time favorites - if you haven't learned yet I'm sort of a sucker for anything neutral! I find it very calming, and I must share a quote from the article, " I believe you have to live in a neutral palette in order to be creative. It feeds the soul," says Tobin. I could not agree more!

XO, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment