Saturday, July 13, 2013

Girls Bedroom Inspiration

So...I'm working on an upcoming homeshow house and I'm starting to look for inspiration for a girls bedroom (much more fun than a boys!). I want it to be feminine and fun, not too little-girlish. I know I want to use lilac/lavender, deciding on if it should be the all over color or an accent on white/gray? We shall see! Here are some of the inspiration photos that I have been eying up...


 So beautiful! I could move right into this room...

  
Gorgeous color palette

Black & White Perfection!

 Nice soothing room

 This room looks light and calming - really like this one...

 Pretty...! Thinking of using two twin beds...

 Possibly my favorite inspirational photo for this space?
Neutral background, lots of color on the bed...

Love this room, although not the color direction I'm thinking...

I really like this space as well!

Stay tuned...!

XO, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment